Promenade Square 12
The data protection officer can be reached by e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: +49 821 57087792
a) When visiting the website
When you open our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called log file. The following in-formation is recorded without you having to take any action and saved until it is deleted automati-cally:
• IP address
• Date and time of query
• Content of request (actual page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Volume of data transferred
• Website from which the request arrived
• Browser type and version
• Operating system and its interface
• Name of opened website
• Report of successful opening
These data are processed by us for the following purposes:
• To ensure that the connection to the website is established smoothly,
• To ensure that our website is easy to use,
• To evaluate system security and stability and
• For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing these data is provided by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the German General Data Protection Regulation [DSGVO]. Our justified interest is shown from the purposes for data collection listed above. We never use the data we collect for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) E-mail contact
When you contact us (e.g. via e-mail), we save your information for processing the request as well as in case there are follow-up questions. We only save and use other personal data if you consent to it or this is otherwise allowed by law without any special consent.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties other than for the reasons listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
• It is permitted under law and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b of the DSGVO for completing contracts with you,
• In the event that there is a statutory obligation to disclose the data under Art. 6 para. 1 sen-tence 1 letter c of the DSGVO,
• Disclosure under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the DSGVO is required to lodge, exer-cise or defend legal claims and there are no grounds to assume that you have a primary in-terest in the non-disclosure of your data which merits protection, or
• You have declared your express consent under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a of the DSGVO.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
In this way, the following data can be transmitted:
• Frequency of page views
• Use of website features
• Anonymized usage data for generating statistics
• Transfer of language settings
The use of the analysis cookies is for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents for the user. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and so we can constantly optimize our offer and the user experience.
This site uses a Borlabs cookie that sets two technically necessary cookies (borlabsCookie and borlabsCookieUnblockContent) to store your cookie preference.
Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data.
The borlabsCookie cookie stores the preference you have chosen when you entered the site. The borlabsCookieUnblockContent cookie stores which (external) media/content you always want to have automatically unblocked. If you wish to revoke these settings, simply delete the cookies in your browser. When you reenter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie preference.
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the DSGVO. The tracking measures we use are designed to ensure that our website is fit for purpose and can undergo continuous improvement. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to record the statistics about the use of our website and to evaluate the improvement of our offering for you. These interests are regarded as justified in the sense of the regulation named above.
The relevant data processing purposes and data categories are shown in the various tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purposes of ensuring that our website is fit for purpose and can undergo continuous im-provement, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter known as “Google”). Pseudonymised user profiles are created in this respect and cookies (see No. 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this web-site such as
• Browser type/version,
• Operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the site you visited previously),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of the server query,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA where it is saved. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services linked to website use and internet use for the purposes of market research and ensuring that these web-sites are fit for use. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if the third parties have been engaged to process the data. In no circumstances will your IP ad-dress be combined with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised so that they can-not be identified (IP masking).
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
You may also prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your website use (including your IP address) and this data being processed by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents the future recording of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and will be filed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to reset the opt-out cookie.
Further information about data protection relating to Google Analytics is available in the Google Analytics help section
c) Google Adwords conversion tracking
We also use Google conversion tracking to record the statistics relating to the use of our website and to improve our website for you.
This means that Google Adwords sets a cookie (see number 5) on your computer if you navigated to our website from a Google advertisement.
These cookies become invalid after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can detect that the user has clicked on the advertisement and has been forwarded to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be traced using the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have decided to use conversion tracking. Adwords customers are notified of the total number of users who have clicked on the ad-vertisement and have been forwarded to the page featuring a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information which enables them to identify users in person.
If you do not wish to partake in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this purpose – for example, using a browser setting which generally disables the auto-matic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. Google’s pri-vacy policy for conversion tracking can be found here:
We are represented with our own page in social media in order to stay in contact with our customers and to publish news from our company.
We would like to point out that user data may be processed outside the European Union. This can result in risks for the users, as it could, for example, make it more difficult to enforce the rights of the users. With regard to US providers that are certified under the Privacy Shield, we would like to point out that by doing so they commit themselves to comply with EU data protection standards.
In addition, user data is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles can be created on the basis of user behavior and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the user’s computer in which the user’s usage behaviour and interests are stored. Furthermore, data can also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (in particular if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
The processing of the personal data of the users takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests in effective information of the users and communication with the users in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f. DSGVO. If the users are asked by the respective providers for their consent to data processing (i.e. declare their consent e.g. by ticking a checkbox or confirming a button), the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a., Art. 7 DSGVO.
For a detailed description of the respective processing operations and the opt-out options, please refer to the following linked information provided by the providers.
Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can directly take appropriate measures and give information. Should you nevertheless need help, you can contact us.
(Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland) – Privacy statement:
https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads und http://www.youronlinechoices.com,
Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
(Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) – Privacy statement: https://twitter.com/de/privacy,
Opt-Out: https://twitter.com/personalization, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active.
(LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland) – Privacy statement: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy ,
Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active.
Our website features social media buttons for the following providers:
LinkedIn button, LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
You can find LinkedIn’s privacy notice at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
Twitter button, Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”)
You can find Twitter’s privacy notice at: https://twitter.com/privacy
Facebook button, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”)
You can find Facebook’s privacy notice at: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
You have the following rights:
• Under Art. 15 of the DSGVO, you can request information about your personal data which we have processed. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of pro-cessing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correct, delete, restrict processing or object, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data if they were not collected from our site and the existence of automated decision mak-ing including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• Under Art. 16 of the DSGVO, to request the immediate correction of incorrect or the com-pletion of your personal data we have saved;
• Under Art. 17 of the DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data we have saved unless its processing is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and infor-mation to meet a legal obligation, public interest or to lodge, exercise or defend legal claims;
• Under Art. 18 of the DSGVO, to request a restriction on the processing of your personal da-ta if you dispute that the data is correct or its processing is illegal but you refuse its deletion and we no longer require the data but you require it to lodge, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to its processing under Art. 21 of the DSGVO;
• Under Art. 20 of the DSGVO, to request your personal data which you have made available to us in a structured, conventional, machine-readable format or for the data to be sent to another responsible party;
• Under Art. 7 para. 3 of the DSGVO, to revoke the consent you have issued to us at any time. This will mean that we must no longer continue with the data processing work based on this consent in the future and
• Under Art. 77 of the DSGVO, complain to a supervisory authority. Generally, for this pur-pose, you can contact the supervisory authority in force at your normal place of residence or employment or our registered office.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of justified interests as described in Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the DSGVO, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data under Art. 21 of the DSGVO if you do so for reasons resulting from your specific situation or your objection is against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without you having to quote a specific situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to
During your website visit, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from ac-cidental or malicious manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.